Video Content Strategies for 2024
When it comes to digital marketing, video is king. Today, more than 40% of all US internet users watch online videos, every day. What’s more, 53% of the key 18-34 demographic for higher education consumes internet video content, every day.
And… A whopping 52% of all internet users are more likely to share video content than any other kind of content. So, like we said, when it comes to marketing… Video is King!
2024’s Video Content Strategies You Should Implement Now:
- Personalize your content: Know your audience, know your prospects, and create content that resonates with them as individuals.
- Use social media stories: Video has 135% more engagement than static imagery. And by using stories, you’reshowing your brand “personality.”
- Optimize for Search: Just like your written content, you absolutely must optimize your video content for organic traffic.
- Go Live: Live streaming video content has become huge. A Facebook study showed live video is 2x more engaging than pre-recorded.
- Longform Vlogs: While shortform video is great for branding, longform is much better for storytelling, educating and fostering engagement.
- Use Your Phone: As crazy as it may seem, video content created on your smartphone comes across as more authentic and more spontaneous.
- Go Virtual: Create videos that can be viewed on AR/VR devices. The user experience of these videos can be astounding.
- Use Captions: Up to 80% of consumers say they’re more likely to watch videos to completion if they have captions.
No matter what business or vertical you’re in, proper video content strategies are essential to your success.
Looking for more advice on video and digital marketing strategies? Discover all you need to know about today’s digital marketing techniques by contacting us at: 1-800-419-3201