No matter what business or vertical you operate in, you know the importance of digital marketing.
However, there are many pitfalls when it comes to digital marketing. By avoiding the six common digital marketing mistakes you see below, your business or institution of higher education has a much better chance at digital marketing success.
The Mistakes to Avoid
- Focusing exclusively on paid ads: Yes, paid ads get distributed almost immediately, but ignoring the creation of original, organic content will cost you in the long run.
- Ignoring email marketing and list building: If you’re not creating and nurturing your leads through email marketing, you’re missing out on one of the highest converting media there is.
- Misusing social media: Your social media channels should not simply be a place where you pitch your product or services. They must have engaging, free and fun content as well.
- Ignoring social media comments: Yes, your social media can get filled with spam comments. Delete the spam, and always comment back to real people with real questions. Engage with your audience, it’ll pay dividends.
- Foregoing video content: If you’re not creating video content to be on-site and sharable on social media, you’re ignoring one of the most engaging forms of media in the modern market: A form of media consumers want.
- Never overlook the mobile user: A majority of people now consume content via smartphone. If you’re website and its content is not optimized for mobile, you’re going to lose a ton of visitors… and a ton of customers.
Conversion Media Group is a performance based digital agency with owned and operated US-based contact centers. No matter what business or vertical you’re in, we have the capability to drive highly qualified leads and live transfer leads directly to your sales or enrollment team.
We Generate and Nurture Leads That Convert!